Wednesday 11 December 2013

Island - School project

My 5yr old kid has an Itsybitsy exhibition at her school and she was asked to prepare Island project. This is her major project. All these years she was doing small activities but this one was very interesting topic and I was very excited about it. Then the google searching started. I have been through so many blogs and finally  we were done with this project. I am very happy with the end result.My kid efforts to make leaves of the trees and colouring are greatly appreciated she is very much interested to this project. The entire project trees, island plants everything is made of paper except for the base for which I used the base of the birthday cake which was very useful.

Here are some pictures of the project

 
Project in progress
 
 
 
 

 
Island project
 
 

 

 
 
 
 

2 comments: