Sunday 15 December 2013

My First quilling art

Hi everyone I am so excited to post this. This was completed 2months back. I created this blog and uploading my art.My quilling inspiration is Dr Sonia S V I have been going through some sites for my kids school projects and I am so glad that I landed in your space. It was that beautiful yellow butterfly of a photo frame made me addicted to quilling. Thank you so much for a wonderful blog sonia. My first attempt friends give your valuable comments.


 







 





 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Pavani you have made me feel so special! Am so glad I could inspire you in some small way!!Love the way you achieved a gentle sway for the petals of your flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dr Sonia for visiting my blog and commenting on my work

      Delete